– Direct and supervise the control of the economic and financial resources of the company in order to get to work with the best conditions of costs, liquidity and profitability.
– Implement and supervise the procedures and operational and administrative requirements.
– Establish guidelines and policies for the financial management of the company.
– Plan, direct and evaluate the processes related to budgetary, accounting and treasury management.
– Coordinate and establish with entities and institutions of the state and control bodies on matters and requirements related to the finances of the company.
– Manage the collection process.
– Manage the company’s financing processes.
– Advise the General Management and management levels of the company in financial aspects and in decision making.
– Authorize financial programming and business cash flows periodically.
– Approve transfers and budget transfers for the management of the company in accordance with applicable regulations.
– Control the risks inherent in the financial management of the company, which allows identifying and recommending actions for materialization.
– Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related careers
– Economy or related areas (administration, finance, processes, etc.)
– Minimum 3 years in similar positions.
Training or training required:
– Constant update in laws
– Accounting and tax knowledge
– Knowledge in administrative financial processes
– Cash flow management knowledge
– Knowledge in administration, legal and corporate
– Knowledge in contract management
– Achievement orientation
– I work under pressure
– Team leadership