– Responsible for the sale of technology products and services in current and new accounts, building long-term relationships and ensuring profitability to the business.
– Manage business accounts of the company in a timely manner.
– Define sales plans and follow-up of assigned accounts to generate opportunities.
– Prepare and present commercial proposals based on effort and functional scope estimates.
– Follow up commercial proposals.
– Ensure profitability of projects.
– General knowledge in software development tools, operating systems and software architectures.
– English level: advanced
– Degree: Systems Engineering, Commercial, Business Administration or Marketing and Sales Administration.
– Experience: minimum 3 years in companies that offer services of development and implementation of technological solutions.
– Knowledge of the process and techniques of selling technological solutions.
– Excellent interpersonal and commercial relationships.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Office automation tools (MS Office)