– Responsible for developing software systems through the analysis, design and application of the required technologies, using the best practices in order to generate a quality product that meets the needs of the client.
– Obtain, analyze and document the client’s requirements for the development of the product.
– Validate the customer’s requirements to determine the development of the product.
– Create proof of concept in order to guarantee the viability of the product.
– Develop the detailed design of the product in order to guarantee the viability of the product.
– Develop the system maintaining the proposed architecture in order to ensure the proper functioning of the product.
– Carry forward the coding of the product.
– Participate in design and code reviews.
– Perform re-factorization of the code.
– Perform the Integration of components
– Write unit tests and integration of high coverage in order to integrate and ensure the proper functioning of the product.
– Check that the program does not produce errors in order to correct any detected problem.
– Execute and maintain projects.
– Ensure that all requirements have been implemented in order to deliver a quality product.
– Experience in framerworks for the implementation of mobile applications, such as React Native, Ionic, Cordova, etc.
– Understanding of APIs and TDD (Test Driven Development)
– Knowledge of Agiles methodology
– Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and simply.
– Excellent skills to interact with an interdisciplinary team.
– Leadership and interest in exploring new tools with a high performance vision